Camp reflection: 1: To me, the highlight of camp was spending time in the recreation room, talking with friends, playing piano, or playing table tennis. There was something very comforting about it after coming back from activities. The warm fire in the corner, the rickety broken piano, and the sound of everyone enjoying themselves really added to the atmosphere. 2: One of my favourite parts of the camp was waking up on the second day, and walking outside to see the sunrise on the mountains that surrounded the camp. It was an absolutely beautiful site, and while it only lasted a few minutes, it stuck with me for the rest of the day. 3: On the last day, when we got lost, and we thought we were going to miss the train, part of me actually wanted to miss it. Even though I felt exhausted and a bit sick, I knew it was the last school camp I would go on with all my classmates, and I wanted to extend it as much as possible.
Popular posts from this blog
About me: My first memory of school is walking into my classroom on the first day of prep, clutching my parents as they led me in. I learn/work best when under pressure, at the last minute. I also work better when listening to certain types of music, mostly instrumental/drone type of stuff that helps me get into a certain zone, while not distracting me too much. My worst trait is I get very frustrated when stressed. Even though I tend to work better under pressure, I can often annoy people around me. My best trait is: I've spent about ten minutes trying to think of an answer to this question, but for some reason I cannot think of a single thing. I often wonder what people around me are thinking. The last possession I would ever give up is my Guitar. I spend the majority of my time playing it, and I would honestly feel a little lost about it. This term I am looking forward to going on trails in the city An image I would put on a post card for Melbourne is: A photo of...
Very nice message (and good rain effects too). Did one of you make the music? Very impressive!
ReplyDelete